So if you have picky eaters or are entertaining the neighbourhood kiddies this dish is perfect fro such occasions.
Now everyone has there own ideas of the perfect hamburger mix and there are thousands of different variations to choose from on the Internet but one key factor is the breadcrumbs and an egg to hold everything together.
My personal concoction for todays hamburger mix included:
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Kraft Ranchers choice salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak spice
- 1 tablespoon Clubhouse Cajun seasoning
- Approximately 1 cup bread crumbs (Add breadcrumbs until you reach desired consistency to form burgers)
- Medium ground beef (A nice variation is to mix 50% lean ground beef and 50% medium Italian sausage meat, however reduce the steak spice!)
Using a glass tumbler or rolling pin roll out your meat 1 inch thick.
Grill up your mini burgers! since it was snowing out side when I took these pictures I had to use the indoor grill :(, even on the indoor these little burgers will cook really fast so watch them closely!
1 Kraft single slice will do 4 burgers!