- Marinade the tenderloins by placing them in a freezer bag with Kraft or your favorite Italian dressing for about an hour.
- Sear the tenderloins on all sides over a charcoal or gas grill until the "look" is achieved with grill marks on all sides.
- Insert meat thermometers into the loin and move to indirect heat basting with spray bottle of apple juice.
- If using gas, reduce to low heat... or use indirect method 1 burner on 1 off, with the meat on the side that is off.
- Baste every few minutes until the thermometers reach 155F. The internal juices should run clear, pink in the center is good.
- Finish with BBQ sauce and let rest for 10 minutes.